· Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different
· The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
· The name of the entire continents end with the same letter that they start with.
· The cigarette lighter was invented before the matchstick was invented.
· Most lipstick contains fish scales.
· TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be typed using the letters on one row of the keyboard.
· Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
· You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
· The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
· People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
· If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
· Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers were all invented by women.
· Honey is the only food that doesn’t spoil.
· A snail can sleep for three years.
· Butterflies taste with their feet.
· In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
· Shakespeare invented the words ‘assassination’ and ‘bump’.
· ‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
· The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
· Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
· Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.