Learn Spoken Sanskrit
1. Hello: Hari Om
2. Good morning: Suprabhatam
3. Good afternoon: Shubha madhyahnam
4. Good evening: Shubha saayamkala
5. Good night: Shubha rathrihi
6. How are you? : BhavathI kushalini vaa? (Female), Bhavaan kushali vaa? (Male)
7. I am fine: Aham kushalini (Female), Aham kushali (Male)
8. Is everybody all right at home? : GrahE sarvEpi kushalinaha vaa?
9. Yes: Aaam or sathyam
10. No: Na
11. Have you had your coffee? : KaafIpaanam abhooth vaa?
12. Yes I had: Abhooth
13. No I haven't: Na
14. Have you had your lunch? : BhOjanam abhooth vaa?
15. Do you accompany me for lunch? : Bhavaan bhojanaaya aagachchathi vaa?
16. Ok: Asthu
17. Is the food good? : BhOjanam samyak asthi vaa?
18. The food is good: BhOjanam samyak asthi
19. My name is Sandeep: Mama naama sandeepaha
20. What is your sweet name? :
Bhavathyaaha shubha naamadhEyam kim? (Female), bhavathaha shubha naamadhEyam kim? (Male)
21. Excuse: Kshamyathaam
22. Please: Krapayaa
23. Thank you: Dhanyavaadhaha
24. Welcome: Swaagatham
25. Ok see you again: Asthu punaha milaamaha
26. It's a long time since I have seen you: BahU dhinaa nantharam bhavathaha dharshanam
27. Were you not all right? : AnaarOgyam aaseeth vaa?
28. Nothing of that sort, I was all right: Thathaana, aarOgyam aaseeth
29. I was busy otherwise: Anyath kimapi kaaryam aaseeth
30. I have some other work: Anyath kaaryam asthi
31. Don't worry: Chinthaamaasthu
32. It's already late: Vilambhaha abhooth